Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Few Outings



 Yesterday Sophie and I took off for Wisconsin Dells to stay the night, spend some time with my brother and his family, to splash around at an awesome water park and to do a "test run" traveling before our big trip to Atlanta in a few weeks.
Sophie LOVES water and she had so much fun going from pool to pool to slide to waterfall. She even got her face in the water a few times and did just fine. Jordan and Terra even splashed around with my girl so I could hit a few of the big slides with Bren. We really had a great time and it was quite encouraging for our "big trip"
 Terra and Sophie in the wave pool. If the water hits my ankles more then 3 times I get motion sick so Auntie Terra had to hit the waves with my girl.
 How cute is that belly!


Last week Sophie and I went to the Madison Children's Museum. I have to say WOW! The museum is sooo cool and so much fun. Sophie loved it.
 Auntie Terra and Sophie in one of the doll huts.

 Sophie loves to drum!

 Sophie and her cousin Mercy had so much fun together.

Just the two of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment